Thank you, thank you, thank you, Miss J from
and Tara from
for awarding me the Versatile Bogger Award! I didnt know about this one and yall totally made my day! Thank you!
So if you too would like to give out this award, here is what you need to do:
The Rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:
Seven Facts about ME:
- I puffy heart baseball! Go Rangers!
- I love Mexican food…. fajitas and pass me a margarita (only once in a while)…. on the rocks!
- I love to be involved in cooridinating “things.” Sign me up for whatever!
- I can not say “No” when people ask me for things.
- I traveled to Paris for 10 days in college to see all the wonderful artwork there.
- I married the love of my life on the Fourth or July in 2008 and our song was Fourth of July by Shooter Jennings.
- I was baptized last year on December 1st.
Now here are 15 Blogs worth checking out…
Angie at Two Things in Common
Lastly, I want to thank Miss J again for honoring me with this award, along with Tara at Fourth Grade Frolics!!
And thank you to all who read, borrow, leave comments, and BLOG!!! I love this little world!