So Yearn to Learn is having a BLOG MIXER LINKY party! I just love Linky Parties… you learn sooo much from so many different people. Below are the directions…
In your link up find the following:
1. A blogger who is a “New Kid on the Blog”
(Let’s say someone who has blogged 2 months or less and has less than 200 followers)
2. Post a blogger in your same grade level
3. Post a blogger in a different grade level
4. It’s all about the button. Find a cute blog button and post it.
So here are my Fabulous Four:
1. New Kid on the Block goes tooooooo:
I know I know… that’s me… and I normally NEVER vote for myself in anything, but I just started blogging this past weekend. AND I LOVE IT!!!
2. A Blogger in My Grade Level (6th) goes toooooo:
She has some great ideas!! I have barely scraped off the top of what her blog has to offer and look forward to learning more.
3. Blogger in a Different Grade Level goes toooooo:
She is the first blog I started following, and even though she teaches Kinder (I’m 6th) her life story seemed to remind me of myself. I am so happy she is sharing her story and it has inspired me to blog mine…. now I just need to do it:)
4. Blogger with an Adorable Button goes toooooooo:
Anything Science I love… and I have never seen a button like hers. Great Job AMY!